When the seasons change, do you wonder how to make a room feel warm and cosy within your home?
Cushions and lighting are a great way to achieve this, especially with the Winter season greeting us with full steam ahead.
Before Christmas many people like to change the look of certain rooms in their home.
In particular our living room and bedrooms are the main redecorating areas, to make a room look warm and cosy.
It can be as simple as purchasing new cushions and adding different types of lighting, which can really freshen up your interior style.
Whilst keeping within a particular budget.
Not only does this make your room/s look new and refreshed. But these type of home decor items bring an element of cosiness and warmth as well.
How To Make A Room Feel Warm and Cosy
- Decorative scatter cushions on the bed or sofa invite you to cosy up.
- Plus snuggle down whilst relaxing after your busy day. Especially if they have a feather based inner cushion pad.
- Whilst side lampshades and ceiling shades (with a dimmer switch option) can light up a room, as the evenings draw in sooner. In a warm and homely way.
- If you want to go for a complete relaxing Hygge style, add textured and knitted throws and gorgeous Autumn/Winter scented room diffusers, such as mulled wine or cinnamon.
- Add tea lights and candles on your coffee table, on side tables and on top of the mantle piece.
- Decorate fairy lights around shelving, door frames, mirrors, and inside glass vessels.
Therefore making perfect warm and cosy decor additions.
At Laura Felicity Design there are a range of cushions and lighting to make a room feel warm and cosy.Which can be mixed and matched with a variety of interior styles, patterns, prints, colours and textures.
Each cushion, lampshade, and ceiling light come is a variety of colour ways and sizes (lighting only).
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to talk about the Bespoke colour and size options. Please get in contact.
Happy decorating over the Winter Season!